Nothing compares to, nor could have prepared me for, the trauma of surviving acute panic disorder that lay dormant for twenty years.
In 2013 and 2014, I wrote many articles on Coping with Depression for healthyplace.com. Below is a list of my offerings. Are You Still On Your… Continue reading Healthyplace.com Coping with Depression Blogs
With Mental Health Awareness Month coming to a close in Canada and the US, what follows is the evolution of my mental health.
Mental illness is a shit-show. To combat it, one must always be on the look out, watching for signs and symptoms of recurrence. When detected, one… Continue reading Managing Mental Illness – Will I ever truly be well?
October 10th is International Mental Health Day, first marked in 1992 as part of an initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health. I suffer from mental… Continue reading It’s International Mental Health Day #InternationalMentalHealthDay
While the process to get a medical cannabis prescription is getting easier, it can still be daunting and the process difficult to navigate. Here I share some of the basics.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)